Chalk Mountain Services of Texas Is A “World Class Transportation Leader in the Oilfield Services Industry”. We Haul Sand And Water For The Eagle Ford and for the Permian Basin. We are currently seeking a Tire Technician for our Glen Rose, TX location.
We Operate A Fleet Of Late Model Peterbilt Tractors, Which Are Under Warranty, And Our Trailer Inventory Is Comprised Of Baffled Tankers And Pneumatic Trailers. This position involves routine tire maintenance and other basic vehicle maintenance duties. The work environment is 100% outdoors and requires heavy lifting up to 75 lbs. Steel toe boots are required for this position.
The starting pay is $12.00 – $15.00 (DOE) with scheduled overtime. We pay time and a half after 40 hours. We offer excellent benefits after 60 days including: Medical/Dental/Vision/Up to $15,000 in company paid Life Insurance/Short & Long Term Disability/Holiday Pay, PTO & 401K with a 4% company match.
- Must be at least 25 years old
- VALID driver’s license and a clean MVR
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must speak, read and write English 100%
- Be able to lift up to 75 lbs safely and perform all physical requirements of the position
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Any commercial truck maintenance experience is considered a plus.