Chalk Mountain Services is seeking a full time Recruiter in their Mansfield, TX office. The Recruiter’s primary function is to locate, screen, and qualify driving and non-driving applicants who meet all company hiring standards/criteria for Chalk Mountain.
- Screen and interview applicants to fill existing opening while maintaining current knowledge of Chalk Mountain's hiring criteria, as well as maintaining and promoting Chalk Mountain's Safety Goals.
- Utilize ATS Systems (Tenstreet) to schedule interviews, for drivers-road test, orientation, enter data, and process DOT information, while ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are followed to the highest standard.
- Track leads generated by recruiting and marketing efforts
- Find active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, high touch direct sourcing and networking to find top candidates for current and future openings.
- Use cold calling, database mining, internet/web searches, social media platforms, as well as employee referrals to generate candidate leads.
- Recruiters must stay informed and be able to inform potential applicants about our facilities, operations, benefits, pay, etc.
- Complete background checks including Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), criminal, previous employment, and Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) reports and review reports in detail.
- Work extensively with our Safety Department to maintain our HR/DOT standards throughout the hiring process.
- Serve as the initial and ongoing contact for all applicants during the hiring process and after hire by conducting 30/60/90-day check-in calls in attempt to improve retention.
- Strong sales skills; call center experience a plus
- Goal driven, proven self-starter
- Great communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Great listening skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Self-starter, very organized and detail orientated
- ATS (Applicant Tracking System) experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Understands and adheres to all company, federal and state rules, policies and safety regulations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, strong time management skills, the ability to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment, problem solving skills, and the ability to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Ability to read and interpret general office documents, correspondence and procedure manuals, ability to write routine reports and correspondence, strong written and verbal communication skills. All documents are written and communicated in English.
Ability to perform simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions, define and solve problems, respond to rapidly changing circumstances, problem solving skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Certificates and Licenses:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is typical of what is normally found in an office. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all employees within this class.
Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.