Chalk Mountain Services of Texas, LLC is a rapidly growing company providing transportation and logistics services to the oil and gas industry. The Company is based in Mansfield, TX and is currently in need of an Administrative Assistant at the terminal in Kermit, TX to provide support to the Regional Administrative Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the Regional Administrative Manager in all aspects of department responsibilities
- Assists with new hire orientation, submittal of documentation to corporate office, set up med card appointments, physicals, and drug screenings
- Coordinates with corporate office to process new hire paperwork and administer benefits
- Orders office supplies
- Maintains and coordinates uniform inventory, in-take and distribution, coordinate shipping of uniforms, and uniform laundering
- Assists in housing tracking, assignment, and processing
- Order supplies, maintain adequate levels of supplies, and supply inventory
- Assists in safety tasks such as assignment and tracking of safety equipment such as H2S monitor and safety inventory as needed
- Assists in operations as needed such as recon tickets, assisting managers, etc.
- Participates in all job related and safety training
- Adherence to all company, federal and state rules, policies, and safety regulations
- Attendance is an essential function of this position
- Maintaining confidentiality is a critical function and requirement of this position
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED, 2+ years of administrative assistant experience, strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to respond to constantly changing environment, ability to meet deadlines and the ability to pass criminal background check and drug screen (hair follicle).
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to groups of customers, vendors or employees of organization.
Ability to perform simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions, define and solve problems, respond to rapidly changing circumstances, and problem solving skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is typical of what is normally found in an office. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; bend, walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all employees within this class.
Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.