Chalk Mountain Services is seeking a full time Recruiter. The Recruiter’s primary function is to locate, screen, and qualify applicants who meet all DOT and company hiring standards/criteria for Chalk Mountain’s open positions. This position will be located at the Mansfield, TX office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with all levels of the organization to assess staffing needs and fill positions promptly.
- Screen and interview applicants to fill existing openings while maintaining current knowledge of Chalk Mountain’s hiring criteria, as well as maintaining and promoting Chalk Mountains safety goals.
- Utilize ATS Systems (Tenstreet) to process application, set up orientation, road test, enter data, and process DOT information, while ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are followed to the highest standard.
- Track leads generated by recruiting and marketing efforts
- Find active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, high touch direct sourcing and networking to find top candidates for current and future openings.
- Use cold calling, database mining, internet/web searches, social media platforms, as well as employee referrals to generate candidate leads.
- Recruiters must stay informed and be able to inform potential applicants about our facilities, operations, benefits, pay, etc.
- Complete background checks including but not limited to; Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), criminal, previous employment, and Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) reports, assessments, and credit reports and review reports in detail.
- Work extensively with our Safety Department to maintain our DOT standards and company requirements throughout the hiring process.
- Serve as the initial and ongoing contact for all applicants during the hiring process and after hire by conducting 30/60/90-day check-in calls in attempt to help retain employee.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strong sales skills; call center experience a plus
- Goal Driven, proven self-starter
- Great communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Great listening skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Self-starter, very organized and detail orientated