Chalk Mountain Services is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join their team at their corporate office located in Fort Worth, TX.
The Recruiting Coordinator’s primary function is to assist the Driver and Corporate Recruiters in scheduling all new hires for pre-screenings, road tests and orientation for designated terminals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and schedule medical appointments for new hires
- Coordinate and schedule road test and orientation for new hires at designated location
- Prepare required documents for new hires to complete while in orientation
- Maintain Road Test and Orientation schedule
- Work with HR Administrator at each location to track candidate shows and no shows
- Make follow up calls to all candidates scheduled but no showed
- Assist in answering incoming calls to the Recruiting Department
- Other recruiting related administrative tasks as necessary
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Goal driven, proven self-starter
- Great communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Great listening skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Understands and adheres to all company, federal and state rules, policies and safety regulations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, strong time management skills, the ability to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment, problem solving skills, and the ability to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Ability to read and interpret general office documents, correspondence and procedure manuals, ability to write routine reports and correspondence, strong written and verbal communication skills. All documents are written and communicated in English.
Ability to perform simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).