Chalk Mountain Services of Texas, LLC is a rapidly growing company providing transportation and logistics services to the oil and gas industry. The company is based in Fort Worth, TX and is currently adding a Logistics Coordinator.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the safe efficient and timely delivery of materials for our customers by optimizing origins, destinations and carriers and providing effective solutions. Will be responsible for communication of plans to both owned and non-owned assets. The Logistics Coordinator position must understand and maintain company compliance with DOT requirements while planning loads on trucks. This is a very fast-paced position that requires coordination of trucks and product to ensure client has right product at the right site at the right time.
- Performs advanced planning and workload distribution decisions with our proprietary software and planning tools.
- Plans for distribution of product from origination point to customer location to include analysis of shift changes, tracking and reporting status of trucks, communicating and resolving operational and or supply constraints.
- Communicates with operations to ensure timely delivery of product
- Coordinates with third party dispatch and drivers to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Prioritizes and expedites logistics for all customer needs within acceptable time limits.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all company policies.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Understands and adheres to all company, federal and state rules, policies and safety regulations. Will be required to work evenings, weekends, holidays and nights as required for the position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 4-6 years of high load dispatching and planning experience, strong communication skills, communicate accurate directions verbally, demonstrated problem solving skills, formulate solutions under pressure, the ability to pass criminal background check and drug screen. Logistics and oilfield/natural gas/fracturing experience is beneficial.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all employees within this class.
Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.