Chalk Mountain Services of TX, a “World Class Transportation Leader in the Oilfield Services Industry” has a Wash Tech position available in our Glen Rose Tx, Frac Sand hauling facility. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and opportunity for growth! Come work for a company who appreciates you!
We Operate A Fleet Of Late Model Peterbilt Tractors, Which Are Under Warranty, And Our Trailer Inventory Is Comprised Of Baffled Tankers And Pneumatic Trailers. The work environment is 100% outdoors and requires heavy lifting up to 75 lbs. Steel toe boots are required for this position.
The starting pay is $12.00 – $15.00 (DOE) with scheduled overtime. We pay time and a half after 40 hours. We offer excellent benefits after 60 days including: Medical/Dental/Vision/Up to $15,000 in company paid Life Insurance/Short & Long Term Disability/Holiday Pay, PTO & 401K with a 4% company match
Successful candidates must have:
• Ability to lift 50 — 75 lbs
• Self-starter with the ability to lead and work unsupervised
• Familiarity with pressure washers or similar equipment
• Ability to work outdoors
• Oilfield/ Natural Gas Fracturing Industry Experience a Strong Plus!
• Pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen